Welcome to St. Thomas Island
Bays
Magens Bay

Magens Bay

Magens Bay was previously owned by Arthur Fairchild, who gave most of it as a gift to the Municipality of St. Thomas and St. John in 1943 for use as a public park. The far Western portion was donated by Fairchild's nephew's widow, Christine Wheaton, in 2002. The Bay is currently administered by the semi-autonomous Magens Bay Authority. The services provided by the Authority include lifeguards, parking, showers and bathrooms,snack counter, bar, souvenir shop, and beach chair/float, windsurfer and small sailboat rental concessions.

Lindbergh Bay

Lindbergh Bay

When aviator Charles Lindbergh landed on a nearby field and visited here on a 1928 flight from Paris to the United States, Mosquito Bay was subsequently renamed to celebrate the event. This sandy, tree-lined, beautiful horseshoe-shaped beach is great for swimming and also a popular gathering place for locals who use the area for political rallies, lovers' trysts, and Carnival parties.

Brewer's Bay

More Family

St. Thomas Brewers Bay is located near the University of the Virgin Islands in the southwest end across from the entrance to the Reichold Center for the Arts, route 30 Brewers Bay Road. The Beach is not secluded but unpopulated most part of the week when the inhabitants are at work and liven up on weekends with light activities making this beach the favorite destination for families.